Sunday, August 29, 2010

Agaisnt the grain, Inception review

I have never reviewed a movie in my life but here is my review of inception. There was tons of hype for this movie but did it live up to? Yes I believe it did, it was visual and mentally compelling. As a fan of such series as firefly, weeds, and other character influenced shows, I loved the way the movie used certain characters to tell the story, ask the important question, and be there at the right time. I also loved how the movie created so much controversy with the ending, so many people I have talked to have fought with me over their opinion on the movie. In reality this was a technique used to confuse the audience and at the same time bring up ticket sales, because I will be one to admit I went back and spent another 10$ on the movie, and it was totally worth it! I would give the movie a 4/5 because it did lack plot direction at times and left alot of people confused. Let me know what you think of my brief review and let me know what you thought about the movie. Also let me know if you want me to review my favorites or current movies.

1 comment: